A single bee

IMG_1336

IMG_1342

IMG_1357

IMG_1347

IMG_1348

IMG_1362

what i wore:

Thrifted navy cardigan (similar)
Bee tshirt c/o Acanthus Apparel
black coated skirt from Forever 21 (similar)
gray patterned tights from Forever 21 (similar in black)
Steve Madden boots from DSW (similar)
dconstruct resin bracelets from DMAC gift shop (similar)

I have been trying to keep my stress level low lately, even though I have a lot going on. Keeping my sleep schedule regular is a pretty great start! I've been sleeping 7-8 hours a night, which has been absolutely wonderful. I don't even need a cup of coffee in the morning anymore! Also, I think my last weekend was a little too lax. I didn't do a lot of what I had planned, and that makes this weekend more crucial. I have plenty of projects due next week that I really need to work on. I have been trying to create to-do lists, which used to work for me, but as of lately, I've been slacking. I'm not sure what it is! Oh well, I'm down with all this "woe is me" bullshit. I need to start being stricter with myself!

Anyways, on to the outfit. This is my new favorite tee. Most of you that have seen my artwork lately know that I have had a strange fascination with insects, so this tee is just perfect for me! Acanthus just came out with more designs, and I am itching to buy this sailor girl tee or hoodie from them! It's so freaking cute, and everything I have from them is so comfortable! I need more comfortable versatile items in my closet...

What's your favorite tee!?

Powered by Blogger.